Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tea Party

My mom and two sister's and I have been trying to get out more and do more "girl nights" before my husband graduates and we move away. It's been so nice to have them close by! This weekend we decided to have a "tea party." It was absolutely delightful.



My younger sister and her adorable six-month-old baby were the hostesses for the event.

My mother on the left, my older sister in the middle and my younger sister on the right.

And me :)

On the menu: Raspberry lemonade

scrumptious chicken salad on a croissant
Freshly sliced strawberries and strawberry spinach salad (not pictured)

And for dessert, tasty brownie bites.

Cute hair I need to copy! :)

Our little hostess. Just look at that chubb!

It was a fun afternoon and we hope to be able to do this again sometime soon. It's always nice to spend time with loved ones.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea and beautiful table :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what a good looking family you have.
    I have three brothers, who are great, but there are times I really wish I had sisters...I guess we can't have it all.

    The food looks delicious!
    What a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! The food looks delish. Rx

    ReplyDelete